All Posts in Category: Uncategorized
5 Tools to Help Free Up Your Time During The Work Week (Hint: They All Can Be Found For Less Than $100.00)
Do you want to have more free time during the week days. Great! This is a really worthwhile objective. It is really essentially simple but can have its complications; there are several different facets to such an project. There are certainly quite a few ways in which you could potentially approach it, but there are certain effective tactics you can use that will help reach your goal. Some tactics are better than the others, so make sure you choose the right ones.
Before you, many people have made up their minds to have more free time during the week days. There are several valuable lessons one can learn from studying the things they tried, what worked and what didn’t. By way of providing you with some of the better information that can be learned through the experiences of others, listed here are five practices that have already yielded excellent results. Tactics that have historically worked and worked very well.
Five killer tactics to think about using for you to have more free time during the week days:
1. Use a crock pot to make dinner. To optimize the main advantages of this you will need to set the crock pot to cook before leaving for work in the morning. This will usually make enough food to feed you for dinner and lunch the next day. Please the clean up is simple because it is just the one pot.
2. don’t have the energy or time for the gym? buy a kettlebell. This generally is successful since the various full body moves the can be done while using a kettlebell will decrease the amount of time needed to be working out. It’s a full gym in just one little kickass ball of cast iron.
3. not enough time for a crock pot? buy a pressure cooker. It’s really an almost certain winner. It can lead to Think of a pressure cooker is a crock pot on steroids, reducing the normal time it taks a crock pot down anywhere from 20-40 minutes. This is great if you forgot to cook dinner and need a hot meal. Simply set the pressure cooker up when you get home, by the time you come down from getting changed out of your work clothes and put on the t.v. the pressure cooker is finished. Also is only a one plan clean up too.
4. Using a calendar or a planner. Utilizing this you’ll need to be careful about , also .
5. Using a blender to make breakfast smoothies. This will also help you with getting a full meal quick and if needed can be taken on the go. All my breakfasts start with a smoothie that has: handful of Kale, Ice water, 1 scoop of protein powder, 1 whole banana, 1 tablespoon of peanut butter and a shot of apple cider vinegar. Call it what you want but it is a full does of fruit, veggies and water to start my day and if i am running behind schedule I can bring it with me in the car. Also a one dish clean up.
There won’t be any guarantees, of course. However, in most cases, when you follow the tactics above and follow them in their spirit and also by their letter, your chances of being successful, as well as to actually have more free time during the week days are likely to be better.
Also as a bonus for you I added links to each of the 5 resources listed above so you don’t have to waste time searching for them:
1. crock pot
4. Calendars and planners . Don’t forget this also can be printed for free on your g-mailaccount or outlook express.
If You have any additional tools are tactics that you find effective in freeing up time during the weekdays comment below.
It is important to know what to do and how to do it. Understanding the details of the simplest way to really do it is also important. But that is not enough in itself; it does not end there. It’s also necessary to know what you should NOT do, what mistakes to avoid. For that reason you should discover what are the common errors made by others in order to make certain that you avoid them.
That should also apply for setting and pursing personal goals Quite a few succeed there, but others make a few mistakes and fail. Offered below are the three most common errors that people make with setting and pursuing personal goals.
Number one. Viewing the goal as a giant singular task. You’ll find this important because trying to tackle a large goal can seem overwhelming and impossible causing you to quit. To avoid this problem you would like to break your larger goal down into multiple small goals. Eventually they will add up to achieve your large goal.
Secondly, avoid absolute perfection. That is a very important factor in that striving to be perfect will bring your progress to a screeching halt and ultimate disappointment. To prevent the bad effects of this kind of frequent error you will need to strive for an 80 percent success. This will help you reach the completion of your goal and leave you feeling a sense of satisfaction. Remember, you can always come back and tweak the final product later.
Lastly, be willing to make sacrifices. This trouble is encountered where individuals refuse to leave their comfort zone. You can avoid this mostake by having a crystal clear outcome pre-determined in your mind and understand why YOU truly are going after this goal. Remember the harder the goal the greater the sacrifice but also the greater the glory at then end. Take time before you begin striving for your goal to make sure this is something your are willing to go all the way for.
Study these setting and pursing personal goals errors and carefully avoid them. Instead, you can follow the instructions above for carrying it out properly. Much better results will then be your reward!
Realize how you can Set aside time throughout your busy days to work on your personal goals at our Control Your Clock website at www.controlyourclock.com.
Best 3 Tips on Successful Time Management
Many people succeed at Managing their time. Other people fail because they do not continue to work on their time management skills. One of the keys to being successful is to get good advice at the beginning, a track to run on that will lead you to success. Not carrying this out properly, or getting this done poorly, brings on terrible results. You can find yourself stressed out, and in some cases feel like there aren’t enough hours in the day!
What follow are three suggested steps to follow in order to guarantee your success.
First and foremost, Take time to plan out your weeks and months using a calander
You will need to begin to work off of a weekly and monthly calendar since it aids in preventing overbooking and overloading each day with too many tasks. Failing to have this done may cause frustration and a sense of being overwhelmed. So please do not make the error of forgetting this important point.
The second is, understanding your limited free time during the work week
Of nearly the same importance as taking time to plan out your weeks and months using a calendar when working on time management will probably be understanding your limited free time during the work week. I’m here to inform you, you don’t want to overlook this. It can help to reduce stress, and everyone involved in time management is looking for that.
Lastly, limit your distractions
And lastly, while you are dealing with time management, make certain you don’t waste your movement on non purposeful activities. This will likely help with getting more tasks complete each day in less time, which is the goal of time managment. Failing that may signify you may You are wasting too much time on non-essential tasks that will now need to be completed during your weekend. And I think that we will all agree that this wouldn’t be good…
As stated above, when you’d like to succeed at time management, then you definitely will want to avoid the kinds of mistakes that could mean you end up stressed out, and even feel like there aren’t enough hours in the day. That which you really want is Your weekends stress free and full of activities YOU want to do, which goal you can attain by carefully adopting the 3 steps outlined above.
Uncover tips to better manage your time with our book Control Your Clock website at www.controlyourclock.com.
Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start writing!